“Life is a marathon not a sprint.” -Probably Your Dad
In another “instant classic” episode, Athol Kay of Married Man Sex Life and Jordan Harbinger (with Nicholas Pell) cover:
- Why marriage therapy has failed couples and will continue to do so
- Why focusing on ‘better communication’ doesn’t work
- What Alpha Male and Beta Male REALLY mean in the context of YOUR relationship (hint: you are NOT alpha [nor beta]!)
- The roles brain chemicals such as oxytocin, dopamine and testosterone play in your relationship
- What it means when a woman says “I love you but I’m not in love with you”
- Why it’s your job to lead, ALWAYS (and WHY)
- What Newton’s Laws of Motion have to do with your sex life
- How to consistently create attraction between you and your wife/girlfriend and why this is crucial to survival
Download audio file
What I could tell you about Athol is that he has a diverse educational and professional background, including sociology, religious studies, nursing, behavioral health. He has a self-taught volume of knowledge about evolutionary psychology, sexuality, relationships, self-help and game. He has written three books and writes the cutting edge Married Man Sex Life blog.
What I would like to tell you though, is while he’s a heavy duty theory guy, he’s always looking for it to work in reality. It has to be practical to him. This is what makes him a great match for The Art of Charm Podcast.
You might (you WILL) also like: